Shabby Blogs

Friday 28 June 2019

Cheers

Good morning all, Friday at last, and today is our last day of blogging, for now anyway. We will still continue to follow the blogs we love, and still use Pinterest to share our cards, and for lots of crafty ideas. You can follow us here: pinterest

Today is my son's 28th birthday, and as he is partial to the odd glass of a well known stout, as we all are!!! I thought I would make him this card.


The idea came from the little Toucan included in the June 2019 My Monthly Hero Kit, from Hero Arts. As soon as I saw him, I remembered the Guinness adverts with the toucan, so decided to give it a go.


I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then coloured him with Copic markers, then I cut him out with his matching die.


For the glass, I used one of the coffee cups from the August 2018 Hero Arts Kit, I cut this from black card, and then again from white card, then cut the white one down to just sit at the top of the glass.


I wrote my sentiment on the laptop, and printed a harp image using the Laser jet printer, then foiled them with the Minc Machine and Rose Gold Foil. I cut the sentiment with an MFT Fishtail Banner Die, and added the rest of the sentiment in black card using M & C Boutique Alphabet Dies.


I hope you like it, take care and have a great weekend.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!