Shabby Blogs

Thursday 13 June 2019

Dainty bouquet

Welcome!  Today is my Mum's birthday and this is the card I made her.
Happy 71st birthday Mum xx




I again used the Dainty Bouquet set from Altenew.  I hope you aren't sick of seeing this yet, lol.




This time I stamped the base layer in unicorn white ink on to purple card stock.  This gave me a base to add the shades of purple inks from Altenew, over the top.  For the leaves I used the green fields set.




I love how this looks against the dark card.
For the sentiment I took a strip of matching card and added my greeting.  I then fussy cut around the leaves so that my sentiment strip would tuck in under them.




For a finishing touch I added the panel to a white card base and scattered Nuvo dream drops in supernova across the design.
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!