Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Birthday Numbers

 Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far.


Today's card was made for my niece's husband's 30th birthday a couple of weeks ago. I started by cutting the Happy Birthday Circle Die from Simon Says Stamp from plain white card. I used three die-cuts and stacked them together for dimension.


Then I used Copic and Nuvo Alcohol Markers to colour the  letters in different shades of blue and beige.


For the background I used stamps from a Lawn Fawn set called Owen's ABC's , and stamped these with some of the paler shades from Altenew's Crisp Dye Ink Collection.


Then I stamped a large number 30 on to a circle of white card, using a Creative Stamping Stamp Set and heat embossed in with navy blue embossing powder.


Then I added it all to a bright blue note card. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!