Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Anniversary Wishes

Good morning crafty friends, I am trying to get back into the swing of blogging again after the Christmas run up and break. but to be honest it's slow-going at the moment lol.


I really don't have a lot of crafty Mo-Jo just now, so my craft room is feeling a little unloved lol. But I am trying to make myself sit down and have a go at a few cards that I need for upcoming birthdays and an anniversary. 


I received this heart die as a Christmas gift, so I decided it would look really nice cut from white card and placed on to an alcohol inked background. The die is from The Works by M & C Boutiques, it  doesn't have a name, but it is very pretty. 


The alcohol inked background was made with Ranger Alcohol Inks on Yupo Paper using shades of blue, with a silver mixative, and just sort of pounced around with a blending tool. Then I added a simple die-cut sentiment, with a heat embossed Anniversary, and some turquoise jewels to finish it off.


I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by today. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!