Shabby Blogs

Thursday 24 January 2019

Plum fairy

Hello!
My card for today was again made using the December My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.  This time I used one of the adorable fairies.


I stamped and die cut the fairy and coloured her with shades of purple Copic markers.
For some additional shimmer I used a gelly roll pen to highlight her wings, wand, the flowers in her hair and on her dress.


For the background I inked Dusty concord distress oxide through a lattice design stencil.  I applied ink slightly heavier in some parts for interest.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment on to some purple card stock and added the panel to a purple card base.


To finish off I added some silver gems.
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!