Shabby Blogs

Saturday 19 October 2013

Magazine cards

Good morning all and welcome to the weekend. Hope you have all got some crafty plans. Today I thought I would share with you some cards I have made using the free gift items that come with Craft Magazines.
 
I often use the papers on other projects but don't tend to use kits etc. So they just sit in drawers taking up space, but this week I thought I would use a couple that came with the latest mags. I must admit these first ones are not my favourites! but I know the grand kids will like them to send to friends, so that's OK. The are snow globe cards, made from a kit. All I have added to them is the glue and the card blanks.
 
 
The one on the left was the first attempt and isn't great, but the second one turned out OK, once I realised where to put the glue!
 
 
 
They don't photograph very well either because of the acetate fronts lol.
 
These second set of cards are much more me Ha Ha.

 
 
The first one was made with a reindeer stencil and a white gel pen, the only things I have added to the kits are again the card blanks, and on these ones some Coredinations card in co-ordinating colours.

 
 
I cut the reindeer out with a Spellbinders Exquisite circles die and then mounted him on the backing papers. For the second card I simply used one of the ready made toppers and sentiments from the pack with the same papers.
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think? hope you like them, see you soon.
 
Take care
 
xxx
 
 



 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!