Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Happy Birthday from hAnglar

Morning all.  Hope you are a bit drier than we are.  It hasn't stopped raining all week!

My niece has asked Jen and I to make a couple of birthday cards for her to send.  Jen has a gorgeous creation to share with you later in the week, but I thought I'd show you the one I have made.
This is another hÄnglar image which I thought was perfect for a young woman.  It has the right amount of playfulness without being too childish.  I coloured the image with Promarkers, cut her out with a spellbinders die and inked through this with Tattered rose distress ink.
I then layered the image on to some pink coredinations card over two papers from my stash.  I chose a sentiment from the Vintage Notes collection, and added a simple knotted piece of ribbon. 
I also added a few pearls to accent the corners of the papers.
What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!