Shabby Blogs

Friday 25 October 2013

Christmas decoupage

Jude here again.  Hope you are all having a good crafty week.
Last week I put together some decoupage we received as another magazine freebie.
The pad came with two different layouts, ready cut so all I had to do was make them up.
I prefer to use silicone for decoupage which has fiddly elements like this one.  Having let it dry thoroughly I used two co-ordinating papers from the pack and made these cards.
I know it's still 8 weeks until Christmas but the sweet little owls in a tree was just too cute to pass up.  I love that these are in yellows and greens and not 'traditional' Christmas colours.
Santa in his armchair is in the usual red and green, but I like him to look more traditional.  It wouldn't seem right if he was in other colours.  What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!