Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Pretty Sparkles

Good morning crafty friends. Hope you are all well and having a good week. I decided to have a little break from the Christmas cards and make a few pieces of jewellery last week. And, as I was feeling a bit rubbish, I thought I would cheer myself up and make something pretty for me ;o))
 
Anyway, this is what I came up with.
 
I love black and silver together, and I remembered I had some tiny clear and black crystals left from when my daughter got married, so I thought I would use them on this piece.
 
 
I had been saving them for something special, but hey I'm special - or so my family say anyway ha ha ha.
 
 
I had bought some little silver bows recently and didn't know what to use them on but they just seemed to fit with the crystals really well.
 
I teamed everything with some larger black beads and silver findings and this is the finished product. I love it. :o)))
 
Hope you do too.
 
See you soon.
 
Take care.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!