Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Another wedding cake...

This is the wedding cake I made for a friend in September. The brief I had was 3 tiers, pink and butterflies. Plus 100 cup cakes.

As I've mentioned before baking isn't my first choice of hobby, I like the baking side but I find the decorating part of it really stressful!

It didn't help that it was the same weekend as my granddaughter's christening so I had rather a lot of baking to do!



But I think it turned out really well, and the bride and groom were thrilled with it so that's all that matters.

The bottom tier was fruit and the other two vanilla cream sponge, and the cupcakes were just plain with vanilla icing. They always go down well lol.

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!