Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Happy Birthday

This is a birthday card that I made for a friend of my mum's. She wanted something girly with lots of flowers.
 


I coloured the little girl with Promarkers and then matted it on to lilac card. An off cut of pink card and some pretty paper mounted on to a 6x6 card blank made the base. Then I looked through all my bits and pieces for little flowers that I could layer up. Some of them are punched from papers and some are the fabric ones that you can buy ready made from craft shops etc. I added a few little brads to the middles of some of them for a bit of texture. A bit of lace, a couple of felt swirls and a ready made sentiment finished it off.

A really girly card, what do you think?

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!