Shabby Blogs

Thursday 15 November 2012

Spoilt - but not a happy bunny :(

I have been very spoilt by my hubby and received an early birthday pressie today. He bought me the new eBosser. I've wanted one since I first saw them a few months ago, and I must admit the hints I have been giving him have not been very subtle!

Well it arrived today, I couldn't wait, got it out set it up ran through the free embossing folder that you get with it and it turned out lovely. So next I put some of my spellbinders dies in the sandwich and set it off, it got 2/3rds of the way through the machine and stopped working! Nothing me or hubby do can shift the sandwich it is jammed tight.

So I look online to see if anyone else is having the same problem and it looks like quite a few people have also had this issue. The solution from Craftwell, the makers of the eBosser is to hit the sandwich of plates with a rubber mallet! They say a few gentle taps should do the trick, well I can tell you gentle taps or full on swings do not move this one.

So now I'm going to get in touch with the online store I bought it from and see if they can help me tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

Thanks for listening to my rant lol.

J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!