Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 28 January 2014

For the men

I have a couple of very quick cards to share with you today.

The idea came from a Pinterest post, as have quite a few lately lol ;)  The blog was this one (http://ruthsstampingcorner.blogspot.co.uk).  I haven't had a proper look around but I like what I've seen so far.


I took a large Happy Birthday stamp and using Momento black ink stamped the bottom corner of my white card.  This was layered on a dark green and the paper behind covers the whole of a 5 x 7 blank.


The papers are all Studio Calico from the Take Note collection.  I like their papers as they are very good quality.


I cut several strips of paper and formed a v on the end to look like a pennant, then added these at various heights on the card.


A couple of buttons finish them off and I am pleased with the result.  There are bits I could do differently but overall the two cards took 15 minutes so I can't complain!


Catch you soon.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!