Shabby Blogs

Friday 31 January 2014

Little bird

Morning all.  Jen and I went out for a meal last night so our offering had to be quickly made before we left as neither of us had anything made!!


I had this bird coloured as I was trying out a background technique for clouds.  I don't think it's too bad but I need more practice.


I simply stamped with a flourish and black archival ink onto a 6 x 6 blank.  The bird was cut out with a circle die and matted with black card.  I then added a simple sentiment.


Job done!!  We promise to have something sorted for tomorrow and not wait until the last minute again lol.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!