Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 February 2016

Barcelona Cathedral in Foil

Good morning all, today's card is all about the Foiling again lol. I'm sorry but I love it so there will be lots more to see over the coming months ;o)


I wanted a specific scene for this card so I searched the internet for a copyright free image of Barcelona, and I found this one depicting the Cathedral.


I copied the image into a standard Word document and then changed the colour so that it was black and white. 


Then I added a sentiment above and a number in the little tree. 


I printed the image on my Laserjet printer and then ran it through the Minc Machine using Thermoweb Decofoil in Rose Gold. 


Then I used the Marianne Designs Postage Stamps die set to cut a border, and mounted the whole thing on to a 6 x 4 plain white card blank. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!