Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 2 February 2016

First anniversary

Monday again.  Don't they get more frequent as you get older?!

This week will be mostly about anniversary cards.  Jen's son and daughter-in-law are off to Lisbon shortly to celebrate their first anniversary, so they will take their cards with them.

I also have an anniversary this week.  Yesterday was 5 years in my current post.  I've worked here 13 years but moved positions a few times.  Unfortunately I'm not likely to see 6 years as my office is being closed!

As I love black and gold together and recently saw a floral card using gold embossing powder, I thought I'd try my own.


I used an A4 sheet of black card and stamped all over with Versamark.  The stamp is called 'Love is' and is by IndigoBlu.


The gold embossing powder is made by Colour craft (they also make Brusho!) and the company is based in Sheffield, so supports local business too :)

I matted my panel with some gold mirror card.


For this one I added the anniversary sentiment from the Beautiful Bow set by Avery Elle.  I made three other cards from the A4 sheet and will add sentiments to them as appropriate.

I love how this turned out.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!