Shabby Blogs

Monday 22 February 2016

Note cards

Morning all.  Monday again and hopefully a productive week ahead.

I have been participating in several challenges throughout February and have posted many of these on my Instagram account (@mycraftcave).

For day 21 of The Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Rac, I created an A4 background using distress inks and a selection of stamps.


The stamps are from Clearly Besotted and Studio Calico. 

After stamping everything I used a water brush to gently colour the roses and purple flowers, then Copic markers for the butterflies.


I cut the sheet to fit four note cards then added a matching sentiment and matt.


Hope you like them. 

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!