Shabby Blogs

Friday 9 December 2016

Little Angel

Another week gone and I am rapidly running out of time to get everything done.  Why am I always on the last push?


This card is made using another stamp from the Smirk Christmas Decorations set  I thought it would be perfect for my youngest grand daughter, Charlotte.


She has just discovered her singing voice and although she doesn't speak well yet, she can babble in tune - lol 😝


I die cut a circle to use as a mask over my stamped image, then  lots of small stamps to create the background.


I then used a neon pink gel pen to add some faux stitching to the circle.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!