Shabby Blogs

Friday 23 December 2016

Santa's Elf

Happy Christmas Eve eve!

I made this card for my brother to give to Jen and Alan.


This lovely little elf is from a wonderful set by My Favorite Things called Santa's Elves. I decided to colour him in shades of green using Copic markers.


I cut two snow banks and added a little Christmas tree.  I placed a few presents underneath and some glitter to the branches.


I then added some glitter pen to the elves hat, the stocking and the presents, before adding them to a blue shimmery card.


The sentiment is from a set by Just Rite called Christmas Blessings.  I embossed this with white embossing powder by Simon Says Stamp.

I like how it turned out and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!