Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 7 January 2014

New beads

Good morning all, hope you are all well. I'm back to work today after a 3 week break over Christmas! It seemed like a really good idea at the time, now I'm dreading going back lol.
 
Anyway today I have some new jewellery to share with you. My son and his girlfriend always do us a stocking for Christmas and fill them with lots of little goodies. This year they had got me some really gorgeous beads from John Lewis.
 
 
There were so many beads in the two packets that I have managed to make 4 bracelets,
 
 
and 3 pairs of earrings.
 
 
With just 1 big bead left over to go on a chain or keyring.
 
 
aren't they just scrumptious?
 
 
Jude also got a couple of packs in purple colours so next time I'm beading I shall be making her something with those.
 
Hope you like them all, thanks for dropping by.
 
See you soon, take care.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!