Shabby Blogs

Monday 23 March 2015

Family

Good morning all, hope you had a good weekend.

Today's card is another Mother's day one, this time it's the one I made for my granddaughter's to give to their mummy. 


I tried to replicate their little family with two girls and two dogs. So I used an old stamp for the 2 little girls and then part of the Lawn Fawn, Critters at the dog park set for the dogs. 


I stamped the girls with brown ink on to Kraft paper and then heat embossed them with fine detail embossing powder. Then I watercoloured the images with Distress Inks.


I stamped the dogs on to some light brown card and cut them out with the matching dies. Just colouring their noses and leaving the rest plain.


I used papers from our What A Hoot pad by Trimcraft and backed it with a mid pink card. 


I used some dies from the MFT Dynamics range for the stitched panel and bow and then added lace and ribbon from the stash.


I found some coordinating flowers and grouped them in the bottom corner, then added a few flat backs to the ribbon.


I finished it off with a sentiment from the Crafters Companion, Sentimentals Greetings - Female set stamped in Pink Archival ink.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!