Shabby Blogs

Friday 27 March 2015

Sparkle and shine

Good morning all, today's card is made using the December Simon Says Stamp Cardkit. I took inspiration from one of their designers for this card and just adapted it to make use of the supplies I have. 


I used a SSS silver card for the background cut with a Dynamics Stitched Rectangle die. Then I used a Paper Smooches balloon die to cut the balloons. I used the largest balloon from the set and cut it three times. 


On the third time of cutting it, I used a plain pale blue card and then used a spot mask to stencil through some Versamark Ink. Then I heat embossed the spots with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.


Then I used one of the stamps from the kit and embossed that with the same embossing powder. 



I stamped another of the sentiments on the inside using black Memento ink.


I raised the balloons on foam pads and then tied some silver/white string to the bottoms and glued this down with Cosmic Shimmer glue. 


Then I just finished it off with a few sequins in silver, bronze and gold. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



Then I just added a few sequins in silver, bronze and gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!