Shabby Blogs

Friday 13 March 2015

Happy Birthday Chris

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made for our son Chris. He is 26 next Monday, but doesn't read the blog so I'm OK to post this today. But happy birthday for Monday Chris, hope you have a great day xx


I used a mixture of Papermania and Lili of the Valley papers and cut the edge with a scalloped square die. 


Then I used a star stencil and inked it with white pigment ink, then heat embossed them with Seafoam White embossing powder.


I used a Hero Arts script stamp and Vintage photo ink to stamp the papers, and then edged everything with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 


I used a couple of Kraft stars that were in the stash and then cut the white star to layer behind. 


Then I tied twine around it before gluing it down. 


The shooting star was also from the stash and I found a sentiment to match and stamped this in Rich Cocoa Memento ink.


Then I added another sentiment to the inside and Son to the shooting star. 


Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by again. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!