Shabby Blogs

Monday 2 March 2015

Happy Bird-day John P!

As Jen posted yesterday, our 'little' brother celebrated his 35th birthday and boy does it make me feel old! I was in senior school when he was born and I remember Mum's pregnancy and John's birth very clearly, so the fact that that was 35 years ago is unbelievable to me.  I have trouble remembering things that happened yesterday!!

Anyway I made several cards for myself and my children to send to John and this is the first.




I used the Happy bird-day image from Digi Stamp Boutique, coloured very simply in greys and yellows to match the papers I had chosen.  For once I picked the paper before colouring lol.  Normally I'm hunting around trying to match papers to my image AFTER I've coloured it!



I used papers from my scraps again to add the banners and used a button from the stash to add a bit of detail.



Hope you like it.



TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!