Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Funky Moped

Today is my youngest son Joe's 21st birthday.  As Joe contracted meningitis at 13 months old and we were told he may not survive, being able to celebrate another milestone birthday is a blessing.

Happy birthday Joseph Patrick!  Here's hoping for many, many more.


This is the card I made for his sister to send him.  The moped stamp is from a Crafter's Companion set, while the papers are from the Man Made set by Trimcraft.


I stamped the moped with teal ink and clear embossed it.  I then used a Cosmic Shimmer pearlescent PVA in teal sky for the dots.


The numbers are an Xcut die which has matching stamps.  I decided not to stamp them but just add a fine liner edging.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!