Shabby Blogs

Sunday 1 March 2015

Happy birthday JP

Good morning all, hope you are having a good weekend. Today is our little brothers 35th birthday. One day we may stop calling him our 'little' brother, lol, but not today! So hope you have a great birthday JP, see you later xxx


Today's card is the one I made for mum to send to John. Using an old Chronology stamp.


I stamped the image with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and then cut it out by hand. I used Glossy Accents to go over a few areas to give it a bit of shine. 


The papers are from a Lili of the Valley pad called Father Knows Best.


Then I used the Marianne Stars Embossing Folder on Kraft card and the coordinating Stars Die on some more of the yellow paper.  


The 'Son' is cut from Kraft card using a Britannia die and the other sentiments are stamped with a new Mama Elephant set called Shooting Star.


I added an inner to the card and stamped a greeting using the Rich Cocoa ink again and one of our older sentiment stamps.


Then I finished the card off with a little more Glossy Accents here and there.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!