Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 24 March 2015

May your dreams take flight

The paper I cut my butterfly from at the weekend, has been used as the base for today's card.


I matted the paper on cream card and placed a gold inlay behind the cut out.  I then cut another butterfly from the cream card and inked through the die, before placing that in the negative space.


We have some lovely sentiment stamps, and I dug through them until I found one that was appropriate.  This says 'Follow your dreams until they take wing and fly'.


A few butterflies punched from gold mirror card finished off this simple design.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!