Shabby Blogs

Friday 20 March 2015

Parisienne Blue

Jen and I went crafty shopping yesterday and I eventually bought some of the Docrafts Parisienne Blue collection I've been after for a while.  I love the rich blue colours and how they can be adapted for both male and female cards.


I took inspiration for the central element from here on the Docrafts site.  I layered three big blooms and added lace and ribbon.


The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley but everything else comes from this one collection.


This is a different style of card to my usual makes but I'm happy with how it turned out. 


Hope you like it too.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!