Shabby Blogs

Monday 9 March 2015

Whoops

Sorry, nothing crafty from me today I'm afraid, but I had a little accident on Saturday. I slipped while in the shower and landed quite heavily on my back. I thought I was OK just a bit sore, but I couldn't sleep Saturday night with the pain in my neck and back, so I got Jude up early on Sunday morning and asked her to run me to A&E. 

Well that was four hours of our lives that we are never getting back!, but after lots of X-Rays and a good check up I can report that luckily it's nothing too serious. Just some bumps and bruising and probably a bit of whiplash from landing on my back and then cracking my head. 

I'm very sore and can't move very well, so not up to doing much. I have had to increase the strong pain meds and need to rest, so no work for a couple of days. That will teach me to be more careful - won't it????? 

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back on my feet again in a couple of days so I may have something crafty to show you then. 

Take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!