Shabby Blogs

Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas church

Monday soon comes around, doesn't it?  This weekend has flown by and I didn't get done half of what I intended.

I did however get a few cards made. Here's one using the inky backdrop again splattered with white to act as a snowy night sky.


The church is from an old Docrafts set called Village that we have had a few years.  We hunted everywhere to find the matching die only to find that it is discontinued, so I resorted to cutting by hand! Lol!


The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn and finishes off  my little card quite nicely.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!