Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 November 2015

You brighten my day

Good morning all, hope you are well. Today's card is made using a new set from Hero Arts called Colour Layering Graphic Flowers.


I wanted a couple of very simple cards to send to friends oversees so these colour layering stamps are ideal, as they add interest without weight. 


I used 5 different inks for the main flower and then 3 different greens for the leaves. These are Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Toffee Crunch and Rich Cocoa, for the flower and Cottage Ivy, New Sprout and Pear tart Memento Inks for the leaves.


I layered this on to a piece of  yellow card and then used an A4 sheet of orange card cut in half lengthways for the card base. 


The stamp is from an Avery Elle set called Simply Said and is stamped in Jet Black Archival ink. 


Then I just added a very small black pearl to the centre of the flower to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!