Shabby Blogs

Monday 9 November 2015

Believe in the magic

Good morning all, hope you have had a good weekend. We have managed to spend a little time in the craftroom this weekend which is always good :o))


Today's card came about after seeing the results Jude was having with inking and masking. So I thought I would have a go too. 

The stamp set is one that came free on a magazine and works really well for silhouette stamping. I stamped all of the images using Jet Black Archival ink. 


I used a mask that Jude had cut to make the ink lines and then blended Lulu Lavender Memento Ink and Pearlescent Crimson Dew Drop ink for the sky.  I then masked again further down the page and inked a path/valley where the reindeer stands. 


I added the sentiment at the bottom and then went to town with my Sakura white gel pen and a white metallic marker to make the snow and the snowy highlights on the trees.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!