Shabby Blogs

Monday 2 November 2015

A winter's night sky

I told you last week how I had been playing with inks to make wintry  night skies.  This was one I made into a card.


I cut a stencil from white card to mask off my snowy slopes then stamped my trees and village scene.  I then used my mixture of blue and purple inks for the sky. 
Once I was happy I moved the stencil down and made a couple of snow banks for some smaller trees and my reindeer.


I added the Santa with sleigh, some white highlights and a sentiment, then popped it on some purple card.

I'm really pleased with how the finished scene looks.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!