Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Hello There

Good morning all, hope you are all having a good week. I have had a little break from the Christmas cards this last week and been making some cards to send to crafty friends abroad. 


This one is off to the USA, so I hope she likes it. I saw this card on Pinterest so made my own version. 


I used the WPlus9 Wishing You stamp set for the bunnies and coloured them with Copic markers. 


Then I used MFT Stamps Zigzag Stitch Rectangles and Circles for the background and coloured them with Memento inks. 


The sentiment is from another WPlus9 set called Strictly Sentiments 2 and is stamped with Jet Black Archival ink. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!