Shabby Blogs

Friday 19 August 2016

Hip hip hooray

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. Do you have any plans for the weekend? We are going to my niece's tomorrow as it's her eldest daughter's 5th birthday today. So we are going to have a little tea party with family. 


As I can't show you any of Keira's birthday cards yet, today's card is one I made for her baby sister back in June when she turned 1. 


I used one of my very favourite Avery Elle stamp sets, called Ellie. I love this little elephant, I have used her so many times on different cards. 


I cut her out with her balloon and coloured them with Copic markers. Then I added Glossy Accents to the balloon for some shine.


I inked a cloudy background with Distress Inks and then cut a window frame with Crealies Double Stitched Rectangle Dies.


The banners are from another Avery Elle Set called, More Stories and the sentiments are a mixture of Avery Elle and Simon Says Stamp.


I popped it all on to a 6 x 4 card blank and then added lots of little heart and star sequins. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!