Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Spring daisy

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good start to the week. 


Today's card is one I made for a lovely friend who had a birthday last week. I used one of our new stamp sets, this one is Spring Daisy by Altenew.


I used an A6 card blank and matted the white card front with a piece of soft silver shimmer card. Then I stamped the flowers directly on to the card front.


For the daisies, I used Altenew Crisp Dye Inks in Arctic, Dark Chocolate and Peach Perfect.


Then for the leaves I used Memento Inks in Pistachio and Olive Grove.


I stamped an extra flower and cut it out with the matching die, and then raised it on foam pads to give a bit of depth to the card. Then I added a simple sentiment from the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!