Shabby Blogs

Monday 9 October 2017

Christmas Heart

Good morning all, did you have a good weekend? We didn't do a lot this weekend as all shattered after recent illnesses etc. but we did get out with the dogs again yesterday, and had a nice walk through the woods.


Today's card is a super cute little 4 x 4.5 note card that I cut from a gold satin card.


I cut a white panel for the front and then stamped the Clearly Besotted From Our Home heart stamp, using Versamark ink.


I heat embossed it with Bright Gold embossing powder and then stamped a greeting from the same set and heat embossed that too.


I added the panel to the card using fun foam, and then finished it off with a few tiny pearls on the heart branches.


I hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!