Shabby Blogs

Friday 27 October 2017

Decorated Door

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I know I am lol. 


Today's card was made using a free gift set from a magazine, which I think was last Christmas. It contained the door and frame embossing folder and some decorative stamps and dies.


I embossed the door pattern onto white card and then embossed it again on red card, then I cut the red door out and stuck it on top of the white one.


I ran around the grey frame with a cool grey Copic Marker to add a bit of shading and then stamped a letterbox and door knocker on to the door with Versamark ink. Then I heat embossed this with gold embossing powder.


I used the wreath and holly dies with some white card that I shaded with green Copic markers, so that they wouldn't be all the same colour.  


I added this to the door and popped on some red pearls and a gold bow to finish the wreath off. Then I white heat embossed the simple sentiment and popped it all on to a cream 4 x 6 note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!