Shabby Blogs

Thursday 26 October 2017

Easy makes

Happy Thursday friends and welcome back.


Today I have another example of a card that is easy to make and quick to mass produce.  

I took a piece of Christmas paper and another of white card and cut them both out with a die slightly smaller than a standard card blank.


The two pieces were stacked together and I cut through both layers at an angle.  This makes the top and bottom halves of the card front.

To separate the two pieces I added a strip of gold shimmer card.  I then stamped a sentiment to match the angle.


For a simple card I left it there but I could have added more stamping or sequins for more detail on the white half.

The card can be changed up by amending the proportions or using different colours.  The possibilities are endless.

Hope you like this idea.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!