Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Christmas wishes

Hello again

I'm continuing my theme of quick and simple Christmas cards.  Again this one is just a piece of paper with an interesting pattern and a sentiment.


The paper is from a Papermania pack called Christmas in the Country.  It is a few years old now but I have seen similar papers around this year.


The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Merry and Bright stamp set.  I white embossed it  on to a strip of co-ordinating card and added it with some foam tape.


Like I said, another easy card that, as a bonus, can use up some of the older papers we all have in our stashes.

Catch you on Friday.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!