Shabby Blogs

Monday 16 October 2017

Holiday happiness

Hello and welcome.  Hope you've had a good weekend.

My card today is one of the simplest makes possible.


I took a piece of Christmas paper and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die.  From this I also die cut a circle slightly larger than my sentiment.

I placed the paper on my card base and marked the circle in pencil.  This gave me the area to stamp my sentiment and have it show through the opening.


I white heat embossed a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Gifts of Love stamp set directly onto the card base.  Once it cooled I erased my pencil marks and adhered the paper.


To finish off I used red liquid pearls to add some berries.  Like I said very simple and speedy.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!