Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 October 2017

Hurricane Relief Box - Goodies...

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. My week got a lot better yesterday when my hurricane relief box from Simon Says Stamp arrived. If you haven't heard of this fundraising effort, head over to: crafters-for-a-cause on the Simon Says Stamp Blog.


So today for a change I thought I would show you what was in my box. As I treated myself to the $100 dollar box, I also got a handmade card from one of the designers. Mine was from the lovely Debbie Hughes of Limedoodle Design. http://limedoodledesign.com/blog/


Isn't it gorgeous?, I love the colours. It did make me laugh that Debbie had made these cards in the UK, then they travelled over to America to be packaged with the boxes, for one of them to then come back to the UK to me!!!


We got some gorgeous Doodlebug Design embellishments, and small inks, along with note cards from Lawn Fawn, and wooden stamps from Hero Arts.


The box also had Perfect Pearls from Ranger Ink, some easy tear tape, pins and badges.


We were lucky that we only received one duplicate set that we already have. The small Seal-a-brate set from Avery Elle, but that will be passed on to someone else at some point.


We got stamps and dies from Mama Elephant, and Simon Says Stamp, and this beautiful rubber stamp set by Wendy Vecchi, from Stampers Anonymous.


The box also contained a couple of die sets from Karen Burniston, which are new to me, so looking forward to trying those.


We also got the one of the latest stamp release from Simon Says Stamp, Jude has been coveting this stamp set ever since it was released.


And, last but definitely not least, this lovely wreath set from SSS and washi Tape from 
Pinkfresh Studios.


Hope you liked this little tour through our new goodies today. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!