Shabby Blogs

Monday 24 February 2014

Riley with presents

Good morning all and happy Monday to you. Hope you are all looking forward to a good week.

Today I have the card I made from the image I coloured a couple of weeks ago - Riley with presents. 


He is coloured with Promarkers and cut out with Labels 29. 


I decided to use a 7x5 card blank for a change and tried to use up some of the bits of paper I have left from other projects. 

So he is layered on to a few different papers, the blue and yellow ones are from a Crate Paper pad - Random. But the stripe I'm not sure about lol. 


I added a Lili of the Valley sentiment cut out with a 1 and 1/2 inch circle punch and edged with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.


Then to finish the card off I added a hand cut in yellow Coredinations card using Spellbinders Jewel Treasures dies. It just adds a bit of fun I think lol.

Anyway hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!