Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Work in progress

Good morning crafty friends hope you are all having a good week. 
Today's post is as the title says a work in progress. I have been practising my colouring again and this lovely image is Riley with presents from Digistamp Boutique. 


I coloured him with Promarkers and cut him out with labels 29. I even managed to use the metallic Promarkers that we've had for ages on the bow lol. I'm OK with most of it but his hair is not really grabbing me so that might get changed. 


I have inked around the edges of the die cut with Faded Denim Distress Ink. Now I just need to find some time to make him into a card lol. 


Thanks for stopping by again. See you soon, take care.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!