Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Washi tape

Happy Tuesday crafters.  Hope you are having a good week so far.

I'm continuing the male cards this week and this one was really quick and easy.

The typewriter paper is from Amy Tangerine and I cut a piece slightly smaller than a 6 x 6 card blank.


These letters remind me of using old typewriters when I first started work.  When we got electric ones we thought we'd really gone up in the world lol!


The three banners are cut from a set of 8 washi tapes bought from Paperchase last year.  This is the first time they've been used...........


Very simple and easy to do!  That's the type of card I like, lol.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!