Shabby Blogs

Sunday 3 May 2015

Stamping mad

Good morning all, hope you are well. Today's card is actually made with a Christmas stamp set. 


I have to admit I never realised it was a Christmas set. I've only used it before for some of the family names in it. But I wanted to make a card with just stamps, and this set fit the bill. 


It's by Hunkydory and is called A Family Christmas, and if you look closely at the images there is the odd snowflake and some baubles etc. 


I stamped all of the images using Memento Dew Drop inks in Rose Bud and Paris Dusk. 


The main sentiment stamp is from a recent magazine freebie and the Niece stamp is from a Crafters Companion set called Sentimentals Greetings - Female.


I added a piece of bright pink card behind and mounted it on a 7x7 card blank. 


Then I finished it off with a few pearls in blue and pink.


 It is a bit busy, but I do like it, hope you do too.

Take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!