Shabby Blogs

Sunday 17 May 2015

Music notes

Good morning all, hope you are having a good weekend. 

Yesterday was Jude's son-in-law's birthday, and this is one of the cards I made to send to him. 


I used an A5 dark grey card blank and a music stencil for the base, and inked through the stencil with Black Soot Distress Ink. 


Then I embossed a piece of Silver card with a Spellbinders M-bossabilities Musical Notes embossing folder. 


I was trying to go for an aged metal look, so I rubbed over the card with Black Soot distress ink and then dried it off with my heat gun. I mounted this on to a black tag and then on to another piece of silver card and used some small black corners to frame it. 


Then I cut a couple of the Spellbinder Die D-Lites Musical Notes from the silver card and added these to the card base. 


I added a piece of twine to the tag and then stamped a sentiment with Jet Black Archival ink and added it to the centre. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!