Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Happy Camper

Hello crafters.  Hope you've had a good week so far.

Next week my son-in-law Jamie has his 26th birthday.  I'm trying to get a head start on his cards for the other family members to give him.


This image is from Handmade Harbour and has been used a few times for male cards.  I like that you can write in a number plate that means something to the recipient.


I stuck with a simple blue and cream palette.  Many of the male cards I see on Pinterest and other places use very dark papers, and I wanted something lighter.


I stuck with very simple sentiments for the front and the inside.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!