Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Pandas on parade

It's Wednesday and my eldest son's 26th birthday!  That makes me feel old lol ;)

Happy Birthday Ted!


My card uses the wonderful Pandamonium stamp and die set from Mama Elephant.  These little characters are so cute!  The layout was lifted from one I saw a while ago but cannot remember who it was by!  Whoever it was, I thank you for your idea!!


I drew a pencil line across my card and stamped 5 of the pandas across it using the MISTI.  I love this as it meant I could line up the stamps and ink them all in one go.  It also helped me to centre the sentiment underneath.

I added some of the little elements from the set and used copic markers to add some colour and the shading along the ground level.


The red hearts are from a small SSS die that came in a kit a while ago and just added a bit of extra colour.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!