Shabby Blogs

Monday 27 June 2016

Umbrella Bunny

A very happy Monday to you all.  I hope you've had a relaxing weekend?

We went out for a meal Friday evening and had a birthday breakfast Saturday for my nephew, then yesterday we drove to Runcorn for Bailey's under 7s  football team presentation event.  He won the consistency award for always giving his best in every game.

I try to give my best in my card making but don't always succeed!  However I was very happy with this card I made recently for Lily's 8th birthday.


I cut a wonky stitched rectangle die to the size of my card blank, then took a slice from the middle using two of the stitched border trio from Mama Elephant.  I cut another piece of cardstock just bigger than the slice and used several memento inks in pinks and oranges to make an hombre effect.


I love how this looks and really pops against the white.  The little bunny is from Up and Away also by Mama Elephant, and I coloured the umbrella using Copic markers in matching colours to my inks.

The sentiment is by Lawn Fawn and the enamel dots from Twine and Ink.


I really like how this card turned out and will certainly use this layout again.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!